BSS Consulting Limited – Our client, a Logistics Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing / Customer Relation Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Managing and improving existing and new customer relationships;
- Monitoring the impact of the marketing strategies adapted and making necessary changes.
- Responsible for overseeing the planning, development, and execution of the marketing and advertising initiatives.
- Set marketing and operational strategies for each individual unit and ensure adequate and effective planning, implementation, and management of these strategies.
- Monitor the relationship between the customers and employees.
- Any other duties as assigned by the management.
- Responsible for establishing and managing relationships with customers in need of the firm’s logistics and courier services
- Represent the firm in negotiating and building relationship with shippers and carriers.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices.
- Ensure proper documentation and prompt treatment/handling of all customer inquiries, requests and complaints (via phone, email and live chat or any tool provided for such activities).
- Provide weekly reports of all activities, issues raised and recommendations to the Management.
- Responsible for aiding successful pick-up and delivering, and over the road assistance while customers’ freight moves all around.
- Responsible for overseeing the movement of clients’ goods, ensuring that they are picked up, transported, and delivered on time to their satisfaction.
- Responsible for promoting.d analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- B.Sc / BA / HND in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Logistics / courier Organization.
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software.
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
Deadline: 31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.