At Omnibiz, we’re fully dedicated to supporting local businesses and helping them navigate the modern market.
Over 52,000 businesses across the FMCG industry have trusted us to provide them with the services and necessary tools to overcome contemporary challenges in the market place. Why? The answer is simple – they believe the same thing that we at Omnibiz believe: for the global economy to thrive, local businesses must be given the grounds to grow.
As our adventure evolves, we will continue to support local businesses, provide retailers with the necessary tools to thrive in today’s market, partner with industry stakeholders, and relentlessly pursue opportunities to help Africa’s economy grow.
Our work has only just begun and although the current results are encouraging, we also realize that the road ahead is long and full of challenges. Regardless, we are excited about the opportunities that exist, the pathways we are creating, and the businesses we are building relationships with.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Media Copywriter
Employment Type: Full time
- Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, skilled, and imaginative writer with an eye for detail. We love a person who writes clear and concise copy for scripts, socials, and web content.
- Your words will inform, educate, engage and convert a variety of target audiences.
- You will oversee and ensure the desired creation of written and visual content, from conceptualization to publishing and reporting.
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand and deliver on project requirements.
- Writing engaging brochures, articles, blog posts, press releases, and editorial calendars, etc.
- Write clean, clear, concise, and well-polished copy with a distinct voice.
- Collaborate with Creatives and other Marketing professionals on a variety of projects (e.g., Social, print, in-app, web, and email content).
- Use SEO principles to drive copy’s reach for web.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build a more effective and engaging editorial calendar.
- A Degree in Writing, Communication, Language, Marketing or similar field.
- 2 – 3 years experience in a similar role. Preferably for a SaaS company.
- Evidence of writing experience (links to published work would be advantageous).
- Resilience and the ability to accept constructive feedback.
- Critical reading and thinking skills.
- An interest in current events and a general thirst for knowledge.
- Excellent creative writing, storytelling, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Vast knowledge in creating content for social media, web, app, and print media.
- Super strong presentation, writing, and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Experience with marketing professional services and familiarity with industry terms, deliverables, and processes.
- Good working conditions
- Equal Opportunity
- Exchange ideas and meet colleagues from different teams in our active squads.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online