Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Metering & Mains Inspection Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Slots: 48 Openings
- To act as supporting field contact in carrying out technical evaluations, meter installation inspection and customer field support with regards to metering issues within the Business Hub
- Conduct visual inspections on mains point of customer premises.
- Inspects service entrance equipment for correct applications, proper wiring, grounding, equipment configuration and compliance with company requirements.
- Carrying out technical evaluation of customer premises in preparation for metering activities.
- Carry out inspections of installed meters for certification by the Meter Standard and Installation Officer.
- Assists in providing first hand support to customers with regards to metering Operations.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- OND in Electrical Engineering
- Required Experience: 1 – 3 years
- Ability to work little or no supervision
- Ability to work in a team
- Attention to details
- Critical thinking
- Effective working knowledge of Electrical circuit theory.
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Sound knowledge of the Electricity industry
Deadline: 9th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: When the page opens, click on “Click Here to See Vacancies” and select “Metering & Mains Inspection Officer” to apply accordingly.