BlueSlip invest / partner and grow international business in African market with a focus on west Africa. BlueSlip is also management consultancy firm, helping SME expand their operations and business. We provide varied management consultancy services for organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Motion Graphics Specialist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a motivated and energetic artist to join our company as a Motion Graphics Designer.
- As part of our creative team, you create video content and assets for use across a wide variety of media, including social media, mobile platforms, and emerging media.
- You work with a larger team of creative professionals, supporting company goals and media initiatives, meaning that a collaborative mindset is an absolute must.
- Our ideal candidate is an expert in an array of Adobe products, including Adobe Photoshop and Adobe After Effects Design.
- You should also be an expert in other common design software.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior experience with and a strong portfolio of motion graphics work (minimum of 2 years)
- Expert-level knowledge of Adobe Suite and common motion graphics design software
- A never-ending desire to learn new techniques and technology to advance your craft
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb visual and conceptual skills to solve problems and create novel solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create visually stunning video assets and content
- Collaborate with creative directors and other colleagues to best support larger media goals
- Take initiative on projects to over-deliver new and innovative solutions
- Create graphic templates for easy use by other team members and client teams
- Adhere to brand guidelines in ways that still push creative boundaries.
Deadline: 21st August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Failure to attach a portfolio leads to disqualification.