Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Material Requirement Planner
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Position Type: Full-Time
- Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to improve the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
- Nestlé Nigeria is currently looking for a Material Requirement Planner (MRP) whose responsibility is the overall management and efficient usage of working capital for raw and packaging materials, ensuring the availability of materials to meet the flexible demands of production.
A day in the life of:
- Coordinating with Operational Buyers (OBs) to ensure timely conversion of purchase requisitions to purchase orders and initiating call-offs when due; ensuring accuracy of the material requirement plan by prompt rescheduling of overdue orders on the system by the OBs.
- Coordinating bi-weekly strategic Material Requirement Planning meetings to drive action plans on issues relating to raw and packaging materials cover.
- Ensuring zero write-offs of raw and packaging materials by planning accurate usage in the tactical horizon.
- Accountability for the effective execution of inbound material management and the optimization of inventory levels and cost, while initiating a culture of continuous improvement.
- Responsible for accurate parameters in the system and adherence to health checks to maintain data integrity for raw and packaging materials on SAP.
- Supporting management decision-making by providing simulated alternative supply scenarios and adjusting plans in case of unexpected changes on raw and packaging material availability.
- Reviewing and maintaining strategic stock policies in line with the other constraints in collaboration with the Factory Planning Manager, Warehouse Manager, Strategic Buyers, and Production Manager.
What will make you successful:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in an Engineering course or Social Sciences.
- Data-driven individual with good analytical and numeracy skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Power BI, Microsoft Office Excel and Power Point.
- 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Forward-thinking individual with a great degree of proactiveness and innovation.
- Good interpersonal skills and tenacity.
- Effective Communications skills (Oral and Written).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply