NPF Microfinance Bank Plc (Formerly NPF Community Bank Ltd) was incorporated on the 19th May,1993 as a Limited Liability company under the provision of the Companies and Allied Matter Act cap c20LFN 2004. The bank provide Banking services to both serving and Retired Officers and men of Nigeria Police Force, its ancillary institution and general banking public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network & Security Supervisor
Job type: Full-time
Job Category: IT
Department/Group: IT Support
Probationary Period: 6 months
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide support, configure, maintain and upgrade corporate networks and in house servers
- Define network policies and procedures
- Specify system requirements and design solutions
- Research and make recommendations on server system administration
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for network vulnerabilities
- Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords
- Create and implement network security policies Install and integrate new server hardware and applications
- Keep an eye out for needed updates and patches
- Provides Support and administer third-party applications
- Ensure network security and connectivity are up and running
- Provide end user support on network related issue
- This candidate will be responsible for the corporate network support and security.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- A minimum of B.Sc / HND in Computer Science or Electrical / Electronic and other related qualifications with minimum of second class lower or Upper credit
- Must have a good knowledge of Cisco devices and SD-WAN configuration
- Experience: Must have a minimum 5 year working experience in similar position
- Analytical mind and goal
- Professional qualification – Must possess professional certification networking and cyber security any of the following CEH,CISM, Computer Security Plus, CISSP,CCNA, etc.
Deadline: 17th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online