Me Cure Healthcare Limited is a family of 400 employees that was established in 2009 and is headquartered in Nigeria. The group started as a diagnostic company and since have ventured into eye care, dental care, cancer management and preventive healthcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nurse (Male)
Location: Oshodi, Lagos
Skills and Experience Qualifications
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc qualification with 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Excellent communication skills in English (writing, reading and verbal).
- Ability to build and maintain strong rapport with colleagues and clients across various levels in the organization, as well as third party such as hospitals, clinics and health authorities.
- Perform first aid, emergency treatment and provide general medical checkups and advice to colleagues.
- Provide direct nursing care to casualties whether in the clinic or onsite, take and record vital signs of patients accordingly.
- Provide general medical advice, and refer patients to a relevant hospital or care centre when necessary.
- Manage the first aid clinic and ensure tidiness, cleanliness and maintain adequate supplies of all equipment, medicines and essential materials at all times.
- Create periodic Health Monitoring reports and cascade to the management team with concerns and recommendations for enhancement.
- Inspect first aid kits and ensure their availability
- Efficiently run the daily operation of the clinic and ensure smooth services are being provided to internal and external patients.
Deadline: 27th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.