Norrenberger is a leading financial services group with components licensed by the CBN and SEC to provide financial advisory, Investment Management and Securities Trading services amongst others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: NYSC Human Resources Intern
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: NYSC
- We are looking for highly innovative and knowledge-driven fresh graduates with strong academic achievements and good communication skills who have a keen interest to gain work experience in a professional environment.
- Interns will have the opportunity to experience work life at Norrenberger and gain insights into the world of Investment.
- Minimum of a Second Class lower Degree in Human Resources, Industrial relations, Accounting,or similar fields.
- 3 – 6 months prior internship experience in Human Resources is an added advantage.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with supervisors.
- Ability to work flexibly across multiple projects and tasks.
- Great attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Creative thinking and analytical skills.
- Strong work ethics, reliability and willingness to learn.
Deadline: 2nd September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “NYSC HR Intern” as the subject of the mail.