Negxy Concept Limited is an international, educational and consulting agency in Nigeria that aims at fulfilling the desires of students with the intentions to study abroad.
We are partners with more than 1,000 reputable universities from 5 countries (Australia, Canada, UK, Ireland and USA) and since the year 2013, our experienced consultants have assisted over 5,000 students, ensuring they have a stress-free application process based on their interests, academic records and the best offers available for them.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Administrator
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of the office
- Liaising with departmental staff and give feedback to management
- Must be comfortable working with large databases and doing most daily work on the computer.
- Proper documents checking for all students by confirming all documents are correct prior to documents submission
- Ensure that company application procedures/ student guidelines are adhered to always.
- Submission of the daily and weekly reports of activities.
- Ensure that monthly expenditure budget is within approved limits
- Preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems.
- Deal with the branch email account for proper communication internally and externally with partner institutions and other stakeholders.
- Participating in presentations in-house (i.e Fares and Visa seminar) within the organization.
- Make sure targets are met via student application, Conditional and Unconditional offers and visas.
- Other duties that may be assigned by management.
- A graduate Degree with minimum second-class lower division
- 2 – 4 years relevant work experience.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a customer inter-facing environment.
- Excellent presentation, and interpersonal skills.
Deadline: 5th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their full CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.