PCI Educational Consult Limited, an HR and Recruitment agency, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Administrator
Locations: Kwara, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Osun and Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
- The tasks of the office administrator will include bookkeeping and mentoring office assistants. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
- The office administrator ensures the smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
- High School Diploma; B.Sc / BA in Office Administration or relevant field is preferred
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
Deadline: 14th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested aand qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.