A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) PLC, we provide West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. Our core markets consist of: Real Estate, Hotel accommodation, Food & Snack production, Commercial Truck and Buses manufacturing and distribution, Aftermarket Car Servicing, Inks for flexible packaging, Supplier of plumbing and industrial goods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager (Real Estate)
- Objective: Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for the overall execution and accountability of the operations i.e., Purchase, Leasing and Property Management.
- Manage the day-to-day operations in accordance with company policies and standards to maximize profitability and efficiency.
- Supervise all the leasing agents to ensure maximum compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Conduct operational audits and ensure processes follow corporate policy.
- Work effectively with the General Manager to implement various operational cost-effective policies and procedures and help maximize the revenues thus enhancing the profitability of the company.
- Develop strategic goals which will help make a significant impact on growth of the Unit.
- Assist in fine tuning operational methods for the departments while improving the overall efficiency.
- Develop policies and procedures for implementing quality and customer-service standards.
- Supervise all leasing done and ensure all company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Liaise with the regulatory and governing bodies to ensure that all the revenue generating departments adhere to the set legal framework governing the real estate laws of Nigeria.
- Manage and implement new IT and Technical systems and softwares which can help improve the efficiency of the business by reducing the turnaround time to deliver business.
- Pro-actively strive to have an in-depth understanding and keep abreast of the new laws and regulations of the local and international property market and being aware of the current legal issues of the country specifically pertaining to the property law.
- Implement necessary checks and balance to mitigate operational risks across all departments and to ensure the best interest of the company.
Qualification and Key Competencies
- BSc / HND in in a property related degree with strong administration and managerial skills.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in similar role.
- Possess an established personal and professional network of contacts.
- Possess a thorough understanding of all the Nigeria Real Estate laws and legal regulations.
- Good analytical, creative and critical thinking skills.
- Proven ability to be flexible, prioritize and manage multiple projects, as well as solve problems in a timely manner.
- Ability to effectively supervise, train and direct the team.
- Excellent skills in computer literacy (MS Office, Internet, etc.)
- Good communication ability both verbally and in writing & presentation skill.
- creative and critical thinking skills
- Good analytical skills
Deadline: 27th August, 2021.