Kradot Group is a non profit organization in Lagos which is dedicated to offering training and medical assistance to local population and assistance to people at higher risk.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a responsible and innovative individual to occupy the position and you would be working directly with the MD of the organization on a one on one basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
- 1 – 6 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Personal Assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- MS Office and English proficiency.
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Represent as a point of contact between the MD and clients.
- Receiving phone calls and directing it to the appropriate departments to handlerequests and queries appropriately.
- Organising the MD diary, appointments and meetings.
- Arrange his traveling appointment.
- Taking minutes of every meetings.
N60,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
Deadline:5th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.