HR on Wheels – Our client, a Beauty and Skin Care Company, is recruiting young and vibrant professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Personal Assistant would be required to provide general and administrative support for the MD.
- Multi-tasking and pro-activity are essential to this role as well as having a positive attitude to all aspects of the role.
- Extensively manage diary and forward planning for meetings.
- Expenses management and raising PO’s.
- Implement and maintain procedures/administrative systems.
- Arranging travel schedules, transport and accommodation.
- Understudy the business; create strategies that can be advised to the MD.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the MD.
- Team event organization.
- Managing Ad hoc projects on behalf of the Managing Director.
- Conduct research and prepare presentations for the MD.
- Preliminary drafting of correspondence on the MD’s behalf.
- Planning and organizing schedules, correspondence and meetings.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or related discipline.
- 3 – 5 years work experience in management role.
- Demonstrates entrepreneurship skills.
- Self-motivated, organised and proactive.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Demonstrate excellent IT skills.
- Less than 35 years.
Deadline: 16th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online