Havana Specialist Hospital is a foremost Nigerian private hospital where multidisciplinary medicine is practiced at the highest level. Since her inception in the year 1983 Havana Specialist Hospital has continued to be a pace setter in medical service delivery in Lagos and Nigeria at large. To this effect, Havana has since grown to become one of the best hospitals in Nigeria and has been acknowledged by several awards and prestigious recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Physiotherapist
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles & Responsibilities
- To support the Head of Physiotherapy in the day to day running of the department.
- Assist the senior physiotherapist in scheduling and receiving of patient appointments.
- Assessing, planning, and implementing physical therapy treatment that is appropriate to the patient’s needs.
- Ensure patients privacy and confidentiality of information
- Provide a quality high standard of evidenced based medical treatment and rehabilitation of patients
- Maintain clinic policies, procedures, quality assurance program, safety, environmental and infection control programs and assist the senior physiotherapist in the training and orientation of physiotherapy support personnel such as interns and students as required by the appropriate regulatory board
- Maintain and promote a safe and clean working environment for both patients and staff by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel whenever the need be
- Follow safety standards in operating physical therapy equipment.
Qualification and Experience
- Work experience: At least 2-3 years post NYSC experience as a physiotherapist with good knowledge of preventive and rehabilitative medicine techniques in clinical cases
- Education requirements: a Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy / Medical Rehabilitation (BPT/BMR)
- Must be accredited by the Medical Rehabilitation Therapists (Registration) Board of Nigeria (MRTB).
Deadline: 30th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.