Quest Employment Limited – Our client, a leading firm in Selling and Installing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pre-Sales Officer
- We are seeking a driven, self-motivated Pre-Sales Officer to join our growing organization. In this position, you will be responsible for closing deals and provide technical support solutions to customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a customer-focused approach are a must.
- This person MUST also have experienceselling and installing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) softwares
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing solutions and organizing, planning, creating & delivering compelling proof of concept demonstrations
- Participate In Strategy Meetings with Marketing Team
- To attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
- Perform technical development for bespoke solutions as part of a design and development framework
- Provide technical solutions in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally
- Ensuring solutions stated in the Statement of Work are best practice and in line with client requirements
- Managing the sales bid process by responding to RFI’s & RFP’s
- Working closely with Sales to ensure successful closure of the sales process
- Liaising with Product Managers to provide feedback from clients about product requirements
- Sell technical solutions to the customer with professionalism and enthusiasm
- Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to channel partners and internal Stakeholders
- Keeping abreast of market trends and product & competitor landscapes
- Builds productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities
- Able to understand business drivers and risks involved to the customer and the organization
- Provide accurate and timely management information, to include – activity reports, bid reviews, project forecasts, KPI’s
- Adhere to the Company’s Quality and Business Processes
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND qualification.
N180,000 – N200,000 Net + HMO + Pension + Other Benefits
Deadline: 31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.