AIG Media Pro is a digital marketing company with expertise in project life cycles, planning is a digital marketing company that provides quality services to existing and prospective clients, delivering top-notch expertise and experience gathered over the years., strategizing, monitoring, controlling, and executing all social media and digital marketing projects, delivering value and delighting clients and stakeholders. We are committed to providing you with every opportunity to learn, grow and stretch to the highest level of your ability and potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Presenter / Content Writer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Produce, Report and Present live day-to-day content across media platforms.
- The candidate may contribute to the planning and other output duties.
- Has an accomplished presentation style, built up through training and lower-level presenting roles, which is fluent, engages the viewer and reflects the values of the channel.
- Broadcast in a manner that is engaging, entertaining and readily understandable by a non-specialist audience.
- Generate ideas and stories; contribute to the creative treatment and be involved in the production of an item or programme.
- Provide clear treatments and proposals, ensuring consistency of content, quality and style.
- Interview reporters, and local experts/advocates / political figures/policymakers in order to elicit information, and fill in the gaps in stories.
- Research, script and present output content meeting the highest journalistic standards
- Make the best use of new technologies – in particular developments in social media in delivering our journalism to audiences and to set an example in learning to operate new systems and adapting to different working methods
- Liaise closely with other team members and with other departments to ensure that output material is shared, duplication is avoided, and best practice is upheld.
- Build and maintain diverse contact lists and databases; compile and share information with other members of the team.
- To provide timely, expert and authoritative news coverage and analysis on news and events of interest to the audience.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Journalism, Communications or related field
- A thorough understanding of production methods used and the ability to adapt to new media.
- Demonstrates balanced and objective judgement based on a thorough understanding of Editorial guidelines, target audience, programme and department objectives
- Demonstrates excellence in the use of broadcast and computer-based technology.
- A minimum of at least 2 years of experience
- Be a trained Journalist and/or have a strong journalistic background.
- Experience in presenting live news-based content as a presenter, correspondent/reporter or contributor
- Ability to convey story and programme ideas and to contribute fully to the planning process.
- The flexibility and adaptability to sustain performance, particularly under pressure to meet deadlines and changing priorities and circumstances.
Deadline: 30th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Attach alongside side your application, a showreel of your work in the last 3 years.