Human Capital Partners (HCP) – Our client is a Pharmaceutical Company with business interest in reproductive healthcare services.
As part of on-going initiatives to strengthen its operations and enhance its capacity to achieve its goals, they are recruiting a dynamic, passionate and resourceful professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement and Administration Manager
- Providing regional support in procurement, inventory management, fleet and asset management, administration, and human resources.
- Treat all Procurement Request Form (PRF) within the region by sending out request for quote to vendors on the Vendor list, evaluate quotation, Organise Procurement Committee (PC) meeting when required and issuance of Purchase Order.
- Maintain accurate records of stock movement in and out of the warehouse daily.
- Synchronize all inventory postings at the Regional office with Support Office Central Store database on a weekly basis and as at when due.
- Carrying out weekly cycle count to determine Critical Stock consumption rates and interpret same into the following reports Critical Stock Report and Collaborative Planning, Forecast and Replenishment Report.
- Maintain Good Warehouse Practice and Health, Safety and Environment standards through tidy shelving, racking system/ store arrangement, FEFO, FIFO, Stock Codification/ labelling, use of Personal Protective Equipment at all times.
- Maintain record of asset movement and acquisition.
- Manage the usage of daily vehicle Checklist / Fleet visit.
- Give monthly report on expired drugs and medical consumables.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement, Supply Chain Management or related field from a reputable institution.
- Excellent negotiation and persuasive skills.
- High levels of initiative, self-motivation and energy with an ability to work well within a commercial team.
- Highly organised with an ability to work effectively to meet deadlines.
- A high attention to detail with an ability to follow through on commitments.
- A minimum of 5 – 6 years Human Resources, Procurement and Operations management experience from a pharmaceutical company or an NGO.
- Excellent procurement, vendor, and inventory management knowledge.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Deadline: 16th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.