Design Union is a real estate development group with divisions in Building design, construction, real estate development and hospitality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Administrative Assistant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Setup and maintain job files in accordance with Company work instructions and applicable project instructions.
- Establish and maintain the project documentation library.
- Establish and maintain Office library.
- Ensure proper filing of physical project master files.
- Ensure proper filing of project files on server.
- Ensure project reports and task assignment forms are filled and submitted as at when due.
- Prepare correspondence, presentations and/or reports as required.
- Follow-up on correspondence and outstanding requests for resolution.
- Facilitate document issue process.
- Monitor resource utilization for Projects.
- Put together bids for submission.
Requisite Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor Degree (1st Class or 2nd Class) in any relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in document control management
Required Skills / Attributes:
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal and people management skills and negotiating skills
- Strong sense of professionalism, integrity, sound judgment and tact
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office packages
- Good team player
- High level of sincerity and honesty.
Deadline: 10th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail