Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Project Officer
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Know contract terms and assignment obligations.
- Maintain Project experience records
- Follow up on clients to ensure invoices are paid promptly and ensure efficient query resolution.
- Keep client informed of any changes of circumstances.
- Resolve dispute quickly and efficiently with eyes for details.
- Send weekly report to head of the department
- Support team on tender requirements
- Respond to client and internal requests within expected timeframe.
- Obtain complete and clear assignment instruction from client.
- Support the team to ensure deployment of competent technical representatives for all assignment.
- Obtain reports from Technical Specialists within 24 hours of assignment completion.
- Review all reports for accuracy and completeness, referring to the Technical experts when in doubt.
- Any other duties that maybe assigned.
- At least a University Degree or its equivalent in any field
- 2 – 3 years relevant experience
Deadline: 16th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online