Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client, a Chemical and Plastics-Producing Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Supervisor (Household Appliances)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Electronics Engineering.
- 5 years Proven experience as a quality inspector or relevant role.
- A keen eye for detail and a results-driven approach.
- Responsible and trustworthy.
- Familiarity with quality testing machines and systems.
- Thorough knowledge of quality control standards and testing methodologies.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Read blueprints and instructions to comprehend the quality expectations for the product and supplies.
- Approve or reject raw materials with respect to quality standards and record supplier performance.
- Select output samples and check them using appropriate methods (measuring dimensions, testing functionality, comparing to specifications etc.)
- Use automated systems to perform complex testing procedures.
- Maintain records of testing, information and various metrics such as number of defective products per day etc.
- Inspect procedures of the entire production cycle to ensure they are efficient and comply with safety standards.
- Monitor the use of equipment to ensure it is safe and well-maintained and discard any that doesn’t meet requirements.
- Prepare and submit reports to the quality manager.
Deadline: 22nd August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Role as the subject of the mail.