HRLeverage delivers excellent spectrum of HR Business Solutions and strategic management support services through a customs built approach for organisations. As a premium professional HR Boutique firm domicile in Africa, with our global pertners, we leverage on technology in providing a on-stop human resources services to various industries in terms of staffing, outsourcing, executive search and recruitment, Hr advisory, HR4SMEs, Expatriate management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Refrigeration Engineer
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- This position is responsible for operating, maintaining, and repairing the ammonia facility’s refrigeration systems in order to maximize throughput while optimizing quality and adhering to safe operating procedures.
- This position is also responsible for assisting in the upkeep, repair, and operation of the facility’s other refrigeration systems.
- Operate and conduct routine service, maintenance and repair of the plant’s refrigeration systems. This will include all compressors, pumps, motors, evaporators and condensers.
- Collaborate with other departments to provide a continuous flow of product through the plant. In particular, working closely with the plant’s Quality Assurance and Production Managers to ensure optimal quality and efficiency is being achieved.
- Operate, maintain and repair the plant’s refrigeration systems safely and in accordance to government regulations.
- Ensure all daily tasks are completed to effectively meet the requirements of the federal and state regulations and the company’s standards.
- Monitoring and paying close attention to daily logs and record keeping is vital.
- Performs maintenance pre-season and post-season as required to ensure smooth start-ups.
- Assist with pre-season and post-season inventories and ordering of parts and supplies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Criteria / Requirements
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 5 to 8 years of factory refreigeration experience
Deadline: 10th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: abuja@HRLeverageafrica.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.