Greenlight Planet is a multinational, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 26 million people in more than 40 countries and have sold over 10.5 million products worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Mentor, West Central
Location: Osogbo, Osun
Job type: Full-time
Reporting to: Training Manager, Nigeria
About the Role
- Greenlight Planet is looking for a Regional Mentor who will be saddled with the responsibility of training, developing content and mentoring sales staff & agents within the Region.
- Delivering classroom and/or field training.
- Maintaining set KPIs and achieving training targets as required.
- Designing training assessments with the guidance of the Training Manager.
- Ensuring 100% adoption and usage of technology-based work tools by all field staff.
- Driving consistent & accelerated learning performance through data tools.
- Sharing timely communication of policies, training updates & changes to the relevant departments.
- Collecting and sharing feedback on the implementations of new tools, products and processes.
- Running & administration of knowledge-based platforms.
- Drive engagement & lesson completion of Litmos (learning management system).
- Induction and mentoring of field-based staff.
- Supporting the development and improvement of training materials and concepts.
The ideal candidate:
- At least 2 years background in training and coaching; preferably in the areas of sales or marketing.
- Ability to conceptualize and develop a conducive learning environment.
- Diligence, accuracy, reliability and high level of commitment.
- Fluency in English and other local languages within South West
- Skilled in Microsoft office and other visualization tools.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility to travel frequently in remote areas.
- Degree in Education, or any related field as a plus.
- Conversant with the use of smart phones and phone applications.
- Has excellent communication skills.
- Candidates must reside in Osogbo, Osun State
What we offer (in addition to compensation and statutory benefits):
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast growing, high impact industry;
- The chance to work in an open minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world;
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy.
- We place great importance on sustaining a diverse, inclusive work environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
What to expect from us, after you submit your application:
- The first step is to apply for the job opening through Greenlight’s career website or by emailing your resume to one of our HR representatives.
- You can expect an email response within three weeks regarding the status of your application.
- If you are shortlisted for consideration, we’ll set up a conversion with you to learn more about your interests and background, share more about the job requirements and Greenlight Planet, and to answer any initial questions you may have.
Note: Greenlight recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes individuals based on experiences and demonstrated job performance, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, HIV/AIDS status, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.