Sankore Investments is a wealth management firm that provides advisory, brokerage, fund management and other investment services to a range of clients including individuals and corporations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager, Wealth Management
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Relationship Manager, Wealth Management provides operational support to the Wealth Advisors and other Business leads within the Wealth Management team in order to expand client-base, support the delivery of spot-on Client Experience, and grow Assets Under Management (AUM). This role reports to the Head, Wealth Management.
- Support AUM drive-by segmenting the HNI target market and providing periodic reports on potential new business opportunities.
- Responsible for the end-to-end process of Account opening and client onboarding.
- Manage KYC documentation for new and existing clients.
- Responsible for generating client statements periodically.
- Process client redemptions and payouts as requested.
- Provide periodic reports on AUM figures, forecasting, and other records which may be required by the Team Lead.
- Work closely with the Finance and Operations team on Wealth management transactions.
- Deliver exceptional client experience through client appreciation and recognition initiatives.
- Ensure communication to clients meets all defined internal control standards and external regulatory requirements.
- Implement and participate in compliance-related activities within the internal teams and other stakeholders.
- Attend product training (Roadshows) to be up-to-date with the market developments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, or a similar course of study from a reputable university.
- At least 3- 5 years of work experience in the Private Banking or Financial Services industry.
- Previous experience in a client service role in Private Banking or Financial Services.
- A master’s degree, MBA, CFA, or other relevant post-graduate qualifications is an added advantage.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- Focuses on the client experience and works tirelessly on the client’s behalf.
- Good knowledge of the equity and fixed income markets and alternative investments, including Hedge Funds, Private Equity, and Real Estate
- Proactive and driven with a keen eye for opportunities.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills including a strong track record of cross-team and cross-client team participation.
- Good understanding of the investment products and landscape globally or locally.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Dynamic and credible professional who communicates with clarity and has exceptional presentation skills.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills and applies a disciplined and organized approach throughout their business.
- An energetic, positive, and innovative demeanour, with leadership skills to bring projects to successful delivery.
- Intellectually curious.
- A strong focus on excellence.
- Ability to plan and prioritize effectively.
- Proven ability to balance the demands of the various stakeholders.
- High level of emotional intelligence and self-awareness.
- Competitive and commensurate with experience.
Deadline: 23rd August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online