Polybel Limited – The independently owned polythene specialist, leading the way in innovative and green packaging solutions All our products are bespoke manufactured in our purpose-built production unit. We produce almost any form of polythene packaging including, pallet covers, polythene bags, mailing film and much more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join Polybel Limited as we are looking to add to our team by recruiting a Sales and Marketing Manager.
- We want a highly driven, ambitious and money motivated individual to join our team as we are looking to grow our business in Nigeria.
The Sales and Marketing Manager will:
- Progress the brand by creatively marketing the business through different mediums
- Create and execute the company sales & marketing strategy which will promote the business in a cost effective manner
- Develop and maintain the company sales pipeline to ensure a constant feed of new business opportunities in order to stimulate growth in line with business targets.
- Actively research and create sales opportunities.
- Carry out targeted sales campaigns towards high level sales prospects and contract opportunities.
- Manage follow up to marketing projects to an allocated timescale and measure results from each project.
- Promote activity within our existing customer base which will enhance client relationships.
- Undertake projects related to sales activity as agreed with the Managing Director.
- Organise external (customer) and internal (employees) company events and exhibition activity as and when applicable
- Manage the production and influence design of marketing materials such as company brochures including e-brochures, flyers which would be used to promote the business
- Manage the company website, ensuring information is relevant and refreshed on a monthly basis as a minimum.
- Write and co-ordinate press releases as relevant and build relationships with local press and national industry press
- Promote the business through regular social media activity ensuring that the business uses all relevant platforms aiming to constantly grow social media following as targeted
- Manage SEO and produce google analytics reports to detail company activity
Deadline: 31st August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the email.