Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, an FMCG Company, in the Hygiene & Cleaning Chemicals Industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Product: Hygiene & Cleaning Chemicals for Household, Institutional & Industrial use
- To achieve sales plan and budget along with business objective through identification and tapping new business opportunities; with profit responsibility.
- To drive the process in accordance with applicable SOP’s and policies.
- To travel rigorously across the territory to increase market presence, customer base and increase sales volume.
- To identify market potential, develop customer relations, and guide the team to follow the same.
- To facilitate the sales team in processing leads, logistics, and distribution of the material to the customers.
- To train the team on product and application trials, guide them on their visit itineraries to gain maximum productivity out of the team.
- To supervise sales team effectively to ensure maximum productivity out of the team.
- To develop a new customer base and sustain the existing business by regular customer meetings, territory visits, conducting various customer trials, and managing effective customer intimacy.
- To facilitate FRT/ART in building accurate profiling for the customer to explore new business opportunities and the right product promotion.
- To build accurate and detailed profiling for the key accounts to explore new business opportunities.
- To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- To focus actively on Key Accounts and seek support from various functional teams/management where appropriate to ensure prompt solutions to their satisfaction.
- Projects tracking on a continuous basis to Judge the market potential for key products and striving to widen the customer base through extensive research.
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities, and pinpoint bottleneck areas to further increase sales volume, market share, and profitability
- To prepare and recommend sales budget and monitor financial performance versus the budget to ensure business alignment.
- To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies, and standards.
- Well exposed to B2B & B2 Sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
- Any management diploma and degree shall be an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales with minimum 2 years of latest experience in the similar product line of specialty hygiene chemicals.
- Must have handled a minimum of 2 direct reportees at the managerial level.
Deadline: 15th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.