Esosa Food Systems and Innovations Limited – We are a key food innovationcompany with innovative baked products and services. We produce high-quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern facilities. Our vision is “to be the leading food innovation companyin Nigeria by 2026” even while on the mission of “utilizing innovative resources to build a world-class food brand that createscustomer experience while surpassing stakeholders’ expectations”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: Surulere, Lagos
- Present, promote and sell productsusing solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets within the stipulated time.
- Preparing dailysales reports.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Maintaining customer records, visiting customers and potential clients to evaluate needs and promote goods and services.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payments from customers.
- Collating and submitting daily sales orders to Supervisor.
- Liaising with issuing unit to ensure that all products in the store are sold.
- Answering customer questions about credit terms, products, routes, prices and availability.
- Ensure constant supply of the company’s products to its customers within a designated route.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Route Development.
- Applicant must have minimum of OND in Sales, Marketing or any other related discipline with at least a CREDIT.
- Applicant must be able to drive and possess a valid driving license.
- Applicant must reside in Lagos, around Surulereor environs.
- Applicant should be willing to relocate and open to moving within states if the job requires.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships.
- Applicant must possess at least 2 years experience as a salesperson.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Applicant must be confident and outspoken with a personal driving force to deliver.
- Applicant must be willing to learn and pass the knowledge on.
- Applicant should possess good numerical skills and be comfortable with figures.
- Applicant should be male preferably.
- Pay is both commission-based and salary. The monthly salary for this role is N40,000 / month.
Deadline: 18th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letter to: email@example.com using “Sales Representative” as the subject of the email.