Nocturnus Security Limited is an established and fast growing, modern private security company with a niche for excellent service delivery, we offer best in class security services; we churn out properly trained individuals and teams, utilizing cutting edge security gadgets and equipment. We came into business as seasoned security experts having acquired huge experience in industrial security, para-military and intelligence organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Manager (Aviation Security – AVSEC Training Recruitment)
Location: Bayelsa International Airport – Yenagoa, Bayelsa
- Create and execute strategies to improve the reliability and security of IT projects
- Define, implement and maintain corporate security policies and procedures
- Spearhead vulnerability audits, forensic investigations and mitigation procedures
- Respond immediately to security-related incidents and provide a thorough post-event analysis
- Manage a diverse team of security administrators, analysts and IT professionals
- Act as a key liaison between upper-level management, programmers, risk assessment staff and auditors
- Institute organization-wide training in security awareness, protocols and procedures
- Ensure compliance regarding staff security and clearance
- Assess, test and select new security products and technologies
- Prepare cost estimates and identify integration issues.
- Minimum of BSc / HND in Security studies or other related fields, with Aviation Security Training
- At least 6 years of experience in relevant roles
- Advanced Degree in security studies is an added advantage
- Must be above 30 years of age
- Ex-Service personnel is an added advantage
- Ability to read, speak and understand the English language.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and well-organized individuals.
- Competitive salaries and huge growth prospects.
Deadline: 25th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the e-mail.
Submit Hard Copy at:
101A, Kpanshia Market Road,
For more info, Call: 09050126891