At Kudi, we believe that people of all classes should have access to financial services and seamlessly make transactions. We want to build a financial inclusive world with everyone, for everyone.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Android Engineer
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you passionate about what you do? Do you like an environment that is inspiring, filled with young minds and provides an open field for innovation?
- Do you believe that you can make a difference at Kudi by delivering exceptional value through the things that you do?
- Are you committed to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and the creation of quality products?
- Then we need you at Kudi as a Senior Android Engineer.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as an Android developer.
- Proficient in Kotlin and Java
- Experience using MVVM as a primary design pattern
- Experience with implementing great UIs that match provided mockups including custom views and animations.
- Experience with unit testing and integration tests in Android
- Experience building multi-module apps
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery
- Experience using a suitable persistence library especially Room.
- Experience using a suitable dependency injection library e.g Dagger 2 or Koin
- Build applications that run on all supported Android OS versions
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with other teams on ways to build a stable product while giving our users a perfect experience.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Take full responsibility for products while they are in development and issues that rise when already in use.
- Work alongside other engineers to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online