Idmibok International is a 360° systems diagnostic and correction company. We offer holistic, pragmatic, and robust systems appraisals, to intervening in a targeted yet comprehensive manner to address critical organizational, business and development related issues. By collaborating with global and local development and private entities – such as governments, bilateral and multilateral donors, non-governmental organizations and the private sector, we draw on breadth and wealth of experience in diverse environments or ecosystems,globally and across Africa, including in South Sudan, and extensively in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Data Analyst
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Senior Data Analyst will manage the processes of accurate data collection, processing and analysis.
- The ideal candidate has a talent for seeing solutions in sprawling data sets, with experience in providing impactful data insights and steering effective user acquisition and retention strategies.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to synthesize valuable insights from raw data, and the communication skills to effectively disseminate information across the team and organization.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Design architecture, deploy and maintain supporting infrastructure for Idmibok’s analytic platforms
- Automate the deployment, administration and operations of the infrastructure and analytic platforms
- Build and maintain monitoring, log aggregation, and reporting on infrastructure performance, application performance, and user behavior
- Build and maintain standard authentication and access patterns for integrations within Idmibok’s broader data/technology ecosystem
- Administer and operationally support Idmibok’s analytic platforms and supporting infrastructure
- Partner with the Information Technology team to maintain and support application licensing and software distribution
- Provide analytics tools and platforms subject matter expertise to staff/team
- Develop and implement methods for educating at scale
- Provide ad-hoc support of various growth initiatives including qualitative research, survey design, web development, and more.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets;
- Support development of high-value or complex proposals or bids including proposal writing
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities;
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports;
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards;
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing;
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports;
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality;
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems;
- Other duties as assigned
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree qualification with at least 6 years work experience.
Deadline: 16th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: email@example.com with subject, “Senior Data Analyst” as the subject of the email.