Human Capital Partners – Our client, an Investor Realtions and Advisory Firm in Lagos, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Investment Associate
Summary / Requirements
The Senior Associate will be responsible for:
- Supporting the implementation of effective Debt and Equity Investor Relations programmes for clients.
- Driving thought leadership forums and coordinating corporate events such as symposiums, investor forums, investor road shows, intelligence sharing sessions.
- Managing internal internal communications and creating platforms for seamless inter-company interaction and work optimisation.
The desired candidate is expected to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably Finance-related
- A minimum of six (6) years’ experience in Investment/ Asset Management/ Stock broking sector
- Ability to work independently and complete projects with limited supervision, as well as to work as a member of a team and within deadline
- Pro-active, self-motivated and a proven ability to problem-solve
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident and professional in telephone communication
- Excellent business writing and reporting, communication and presentation skills.
- Highly numerate, with keen attention to detail
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of Investor Relations and related regulatory/ statutory requirements. Good understanding of corporate governance.
- Demonstrable financial acumen and experience in financial analysis, particularly the ability to interpret and analyse financial statements and corporate results.
- Proficiency in the use of computer programmes such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Deadline: 15th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.