Anettcom Technologies – We provide solutions in the area of software development, website design & development, social media network management, server procurement and management, computer procurement, and training.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer Intern
Location: Omo-Bolanle Area – Osogbo, Osun
Employment Type: Internship
Duties and Responsibilities
- Writing and implementing efficient code based on specifications Integrate software components and third-party programs.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts.
- Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts.
- Must be able to write languages like Vue.js, PHP (Laravel framework), Node, ReactNative, Mysql, MongoDB, PostgreSQL etc.Familiarity with distributed tools e.g., Jira, Bitbucket, Slack, Github etc.
- Must also have Organizational skills, demonstrating the ability to establish plans of action to effectively ensure achievement of results.
- Must be living in Osogbo, osun state or its environ.
Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Information Technology and other related courses.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience as a Software Developer Skilled in software development.
N20,000 – N30,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 10th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.