dataDocs is a Nigerian based information technology company with a major business objective of enhancing innovation and technology in Nigeria. We are passionate about application development and creative brand management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Sales Representative
Locations: Abuja, Lagos and Rivers (Remote)
- We’re looking for a result-driven Sales Representative to actively seek and engage customer prospects.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Interpret, itemize and simplify customer feedback for development. team.
- Recognize the needs of the consumer and provide detailed information to the consumer about the technical specifications of the ERP software offered by the company.
- Negotiate price for the sale.
- Demonstrate product features before a sale.
- Respond to pre-qualification questionnaire or information to tender document.
- Negotiate a commercial agreement.
- Help customers maximize the use of software features.
- Advise on appropriate user training.
- Ensure quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers’ systems and processes.
- Construct sales pitches and presentations.
- Advises customers on technical matters and recommends appropriate application configurations.
- Provide technical support after product is purchased.
- Travel to areas where needs are projected.
- Stay abreast of market trends.
- Serve as a customer service rep for customers who have questions or difficulties.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Experience with virtual working environment
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills (Multi lingual is an added advantage: Igbo, Yoruba)
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Cold calling skills
- Above average diction mastery
- Experience in enterprise application sales/marketing
- Experience in sales negotiation on stiff customer price point and securing long term repeat business
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.