Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions. We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contact-less cards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Staff Bus Driver
Location: Lakowe, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Convey staff to and fro their destinations
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local codes and internally agreed standards
- Alcohol must not be consumed or present whilst on duty.
- Maintain high standard of service
- Ensure punctuality and safe transport
- Observing the road and traffic laws and regulations
Car Security & Maintenance:
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times
- Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks, check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres etc
- Ensure vehicle repairs are carried out properly by official manufacturers specifications
- Prepare and submit vehicle monitoring report, including records of vehicle of operations, expenses, mileage at the end of every month.
Car Logbook Maintenance:
- Log official trips, daily mileage, fuel consumption, oil changes etc.
Personal Qualities, Qualifications & Experience
- SSCE / ND qualification
- Valid Driver’s license.
- 5 – 10 years experience as a driver.
- Understanding of transportation law
- Good traffic judgement
- Good knowledge of car mechanics.
- Excellent driving skills
- Flexible effective team work and interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills.
Abilities / Qualities:
- Being well organized and systematic
- Careful, accountable, responsible and punctual
- Honest and pproachable
- Good personal grooming and personal presentation Attitudes
- Willing to work long and irregular hours
- Discreet and respectful of confidentiality.
Deadline: 3rd September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates residing in Lagos Island and Obalende axis are encouraged to apply.