Oolu is one of the fastest growing off-grid solar companies in West Africa. Our vision is to be a leading energy and financial services provider to millions of customers in the developing world. Our model, developed with local communities, allows us to offer high-quality solar products on an affordable financing plan. We are proud of our after-sales commitment, with replacement parts under warranty and customer service representatives who speak the local languages of our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Stock & Inventory Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive goods physically into the warehouse, ensure the quantity received of any product is same with the quantity ordered on purchase order
- Prepare products to be sent out of the warehouse, respecting the process and guidelines set (checklist and contract form included, waybills, …)
- Ensure the stock is in the right place in the warehouse and in the right condition
Day-to-day stock management:
- Efficiently manage and track ALL incoming and outgoing stock in the warehouse
- Ensure the documentation of ALL deliveries and transfer to shipments as well as prepare detailed daily, weekly and monthly reports on inventory operations and stock levels.
- Communicate effectively with the sales field teams on their deliveries and promptly respond to their order requests. The requests include: replacements on batteries, movement of items on the ERP, etc.
- Ensure shipments are delivered by courier OTIF (on time and in full) without stock loss in transit and if there is reimbursement is requested.
- Conduct daily, weekly and monthly stock reconciliation within the warehouse
- Responsible for daily and monthly inventory count in the warehouse and ensure no variance with physical inventory and ERP count
- Ensure deliveries are accompanied with the right documents, Purchase order, invoice and waybill if required
- Receive only quality products and reject if product does not meet standard ○ Document stocks as appropriate on receipt using GRN and forwarding invoice and GRN to finance for payment
- Ensure products received are arranged appropriately into the warehouse (New/Recycled, Components/Incomplete or KOs)
Returned stock management:
- Ensure any material (battery, SHS, …) received from the field and brought back to the warehouse(s) is tracked and accounted for based on the reverse logistic procedure
- Ensure adherence to the SOP for forward logistics and also use the right documents for shipment processing
- Ensure all categories of goods received physically into the warehouse or shipped are also processed on the ERP.
- Provide weekly reports to the management on all supply chain and operations, issues etc.
- Establish and promote best practices
- Ensure Design, implement and manage a system for monitoring the activities of warehouse to ensure effective control and mitigate risks of theft, loss of stock & working materials etc.
Safety & Hygiene:
- Ensure daily monitoring of stock against theft, pilferage and obsolete inventory
- Maintain high level of health, hygiene and good housekeeping procedures
- Ensure high level of safety to prevent hazards from improper stacking/storage of products
- BSc / BA or HND in Logistics or relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years with proven experience in similar role
- Creative, Proactive and Dynamic Individual
- Good understanding of in-bound and out-bound logistics
- Enthusiasm for learning and continuous improvement of existing systems.
Deadline: 14th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online