Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world’s largest and most dynamic hotel groups with seven distinctive hotel brands with more than 1,100 hotels in destinations around the world. Our portfolio of hotel brands includes: Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson.
Radisson Hotels’ highest priority is the health, safety & security of our guests, employees and business partners worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Switchboard Operator
Schedule: Full Time
- Are your ears ringing? Can you provide a prompt and efficient, first class response? Engaging with the caller by using a smile is essential.
- At Radisson Blu Hotel, we are one team and make memorable moments for our guests.
- If you Say Yes I Can! here at the Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, we’re looking for passionate hoteliers just like you!
- Provides courteous service to customers by operating the switchboard
- Responds to guest requests for information about the hotel and its surroundings
- Arranges for special services requested by the guest
- Transfers incoming calls promptly to the appropriate extension
- Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience
- Previous experience of using Opera Property Management System is advantageous.
- Excellent team player with strong communication skills, you will have a passion for delivering a great customer experience
To Be discussed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 24th September, 2021.