Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Systems Administrator
Department: Group Shared Technology
Employment Type: Permanent
- To ensure the effective acquisition, deployment and management of business focused IT resources and ensure the delivery of a high-quality customer-focused IT service that supports Interswitch’s operations.
- Produce, update and provide best practice support on a wide range of MS documents, databases and other departmental systems to support the work of more senior colleagues
- Client & Customer Management (Internal) Carries out simple procedural tasks to support management of internal client relationships
- Customer Service Provides a quality service to customers by processing cases, dealing with complex queries and/or investigating and resolving customer problems, and may identify new customer retention or business opportunities
- Infrastructure and Network Development and Maintenance Complete operational tasks, data management, incident logging, reporting, systems monitoring, systems testing, and disaster recovery to support the day-to- day infrastructure and networks
- Analyze business processes and workflows to identify routine and repetitive tasks and opportunities for increasing efficiency
- BSc / HND in any discipline from a reputable institution
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the similar or related role.
Deadline: 11th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply