Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited – We deliver unequaled financial services through well trained and friendly workforce; helping individuals meet their financial goals and supporting micro, small and medium enterprises to grow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teller
- To direct and oversee the companies banking operations function relating to customers deposit and withdrawals, you are also to assist customers by answering questions, processing transactions, and assisting them with other bank business while also handling many of the bank’s clerical and administrative duties.
Key Job Responsibilities / Duties
- Assisting customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, or payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and answering questions.
- Using software to track bank information and generate reports.
- Following all bank financial and security regulations and procedures.
- Electronically record every transaction during working hours
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, bank supplies, and customers, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
- Informing customers about bank products and services.
- Keeping a clean, organized work area and a professional appearance.
- Handling currency, transactions, and confidential information in a responsible manner.
- Maintaining and balancing cash drawers and reconciling discrepancies.
- Packaging cash to be stored in the banks vault.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field may be preferred.
- Cash handling experience and on-the-job training may be required.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- High level of accountability, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Strong sales skills are a plus.
- Professional appearance and courteous manner.
- Exceptional time management, communication, and customer service skills.
- Basic math and computer skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Position as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 15th September, 2021.