HOR Logistics & Transportation – Founded in 2017, we have rapidly grown and have now expanded our services to include Checkout assistance, International shipping from the UK and the US, and delivery services within Nigeria. We empower people through our Logistics Synergy programme, Fleet management and Mentorship programmes.
At HOR Logistics, we are dedicated to providing top-notch logistics services to people both in Nigeria and in diaspora. We work hard to make life easier and better by providing solutions to the many hitches that come with logistics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Transportation Officer
Location: Ajah – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Makes sure vehicles are properly maintained.
- Reduces the risk of vehicle overloading.
- Maintaining and completing accurate data and records.
- Conduct regular safety audits.
- Ensure compliance with company policies.
- Periodic inspection of fleets.
- Organizes repairs and routine maintenance of all vehicles.
- Ensures that all drivers and operators have the correct, up-to-date qualifications and adhere to traffic regulations.
- Candidates should possess an OND/HND qualification from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Transportation.
- General understanding of fleet management.
- Candidate must be living within Ajah or Sangotedo.
Deadline: 14th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Transportation Officer – Ajah” as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.