SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Turbine Supervisor M / F
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contract type: Fixed-term-contract
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract duration: 1 rotation to permanent
Employee Status: Cadre
- Spie Services Nigeria Limited is currently looking for a Turbine Supervisor to join her work force here in Nigeria.
Candidate must be knowledgeable in the following:
- Specific professional knowledge: CMIMS : SAP/R3.
- Mechanical Specific: Aero Derivative Gas Generators (Rolls Royce RB211 preferably), Compressors, Diesel Generators, etc.,
- Be responsible/and to complete maintenance activities on power turbines by planning, organizing, and controlling projects; completing quality inspections; supervising sub-contractors and staff.
- Reporting to the CSR, provide technical support, responsible of running and monitoring of 5 Rolls Royce turbo-generators and 3 Thermodyn turbo-compressors .
Other duties are:
- Responsible of running and monitoring of turbo-generators and turbo Compressors
- In charge of L1 to L3 maintenance tasks preparation and performance
- In charge of L4 to L5 site maintenance preparation of maintenance
- Assistance to Rolls Royce and GE during major operations
- Coordination with Rolls Royce site representative
- Follow-up of spare parts , consumables, tools and procedures
- At least 10 years oil and gas industry experience in relevant maintenance role.
- Demonstrated safety leadership and personnel management skills.
- Culturally aware and experience in working with multi-national workforces.
- At least 5 years in a significant lead technician role with demonstrated skills to successfully implement maintenance best practices
Minimum level of experience required:
- 6 years or more
- Elec habilitation H0v L0
- Work at height
- English (D-Full professional proficiency)
Combining our differences
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services is committed to promote diversity
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online