Black Pen Recruitment – Our client, an American-based remote company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UX Writer (FinTech / Cryptocurrency)
Location: Nigeria (Remote)
- Are you an experienced UI/UX Designer? Are you looking for a remote job?
- Then we have the opportunity for you!
- We seek to hire a UX Writer located within South Africa, to join our exciting remote team.
- They are one of the first movers in bringing Cryptocurrency to the masses in Africa and the Middle East.
- As a UI/UX Writer, you will join a collection of designers with different skills, all focused on solving problems and designing the best experience.
- We aim to create the best perceptions and experiences around their app.
- Your job, specifically, will be to create a clear and meaningful conversation between our customers and our product, enabling them to upgrade to the new financial system with as little friction as possible.
- Top candidates are clear communicators who are highly self-motivated, eager to collaborate, exchange knowledge, apply new skills, and pitch in for whatever the team needs to ship new services.
- Working within a cross-functional team to craft and regularly audit our client’s product messaging, including microscopy (UI Content), notification copy, in-app help guides, customer-facing forms, and product emails.
- Facilitating customer navigation by writing compelling microcopy for products across multiple platforms.
- Researching best practices and teaming up with Product Designers to advocate for the customer throughout the design process.
- Collaborating with other content creators across Product, Marketing, Legal, and Customer Success teams to shape the brand voice and ensure multi-channel consistency.
- Working closely with Product Designers to create consistent messaging in the product and throughout the customer journey.
- Partner with product owners and stakeholders to understand business goals and define content requirements for each phase of the journey.
- Reviewing data to understand customer behaviour and adapt messaging accordingly.
- Reviewing all content related to the product before going live.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- 3+ years of writing experience and a portfolio of work that demonstrates your gift for simplifying and improving user experiences
- Content design background, or experience writing for digital products or services
- Strong understanding of usability principles such as UX and customer journeys
- Demonstrable experience collaborating specifically with product managers and designers
- A basic understanding of design systems to implement great digital writing
- The ability to present and defend your UX decisions
- Excitement for cryptocurrency and digital innovation in general, and a passion for design principles
- Familiarity with information architecture in order to structure complicated content.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online