SME Growth Hub – Our client, a newly opened restaurant on the Island is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Waiter
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Greeting guests and taking drink and food orders
- Ensuring the food order is made correctly by kitchen staff and looks presentable for guests
- Performing shift duties like delivering racks of cups to the service station, rolling silverware, pre-bussing tables, wiping tables and removing debris and more
- Delivering food from the kitchen to the guests
- Staying attentive to the needs of guests in the dining area
- S.S.C.E / G.C.E / N.E.C.O / OND / N.C.E qualification with 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Ability to remain calm and professional with difficult customers
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Endurance to walk and stand for long hours.
- Flexible work hours.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Should live very close to our Location
- Proven Experience
- The work Hours have been divided into shifts – 7am – 5pm and 3pm to 11pm
- 2 off days (TBD).
N40,000 – N50,000 monthly.
- Service Charge
- Medical Insurance
Deadline: 15th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Waiter” as the subject of the email.