Conclase Consulting – Our goal is to serve as your technology partner with a focus on providing solutions. We use a consultative approach to evaluate your business and technology needs and then advise on the best solutions for your current and future needs.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Intern (Product Manager, UI/UX Designer, Frontend Developer (Angular/React)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Internship
Duration: 6 Months
Reports To: The Program Manager
- We are looking for young people to join our internship programs in the following roles; Product Manager, UI/UX Designer, Frontend Developer (Angular/React)
About the Internship Role
- We are looking for young people that are interested in being a part of Africa’s tech revolution.
- The ideal candidate for this role will be passionate about the growth of technology companies in Nigeria.
- The roles require a basic understanding of the fundamentals of the role applied for.
- As a tech intern, you’ll be expected to have your own laptop.
As an intern, we’ll expect you to:
- Be focused, punctual and participate in every activity connected to the internship program.
- Achieve the minimum attendance required for the issuance of a completion certificate.
We want you to join us if you:
- Have 0 – 6 months experience in either of the listed roles.
- Have an understanding of the fundamentals of the role you’re applying for.
- Are a team player and love collaborating.
- Have your own personal computer.
- Are passionate about the growth of tech businesses in Nigeria.
What you’ll get working as an Intern at Conclase:
- Hands-on experience on enterprise solutions.
- Expertise in design thinking and product development
- Certificate on completion of internship.
- Industry standard paid position after completion of internship.
- Monthly remuneration for personal expenses.
Deadline: 20th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the role you are applying for as the subject of the mail. E.g: Application for Internship – UI/UX Designer.