Don Quester Consulting is a Management Consulting Organization. We offer bespoke interventions focused on significantly improving individual effectiveness and organizational performance. Our customized solutions are focused on helping individuals, organizations and communities realize their potentials and express new possibilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account / Administrative Officer
Job Application Code: ADM-001
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Competency Requirements
- Ability to maintain the day-to-day administration of the Office and coordinate communications between team.
- Ability to maintain schedule of pay runs based on standard company payment terms, update and maintain vendor database in a timely manner.
- Ability to monitor and drive performance of all teams and reports to the Manager
- Ability to maintain general imprest, perform weekly bank reconciliation, deliveries and supplier statement reconciliations, and support the month end process by providing standard supporting documentation.
- Ability to manage receivable ageing schedule, report on aged payables plus other ad hoc reporting where applicable, handle payable account inquiries from internal and external sources and submit payables reports as well as project cost recognition schedule on weekly basis.
- Ability to compile withholding tax and value added tax relating to invoices and maintain updated schedule of withholding tax, value added tax, PAYEE, and other statutory payments.
- Ability to utilize database software to organize financial account information and participate in monthly stock-count exercise.
- Ability to perform other functions as may be directed.
- B.Sc. or HND in Accounting with a minimum of 3 years post qualification/ certification experience in office operational matters and accounts.
- A male applicant with the ability to handle the basic accounting/stock issues of the company and oversee/coordinate all administrative matters is important.
- Applicant should live around Lekki / Ajah Axis.
Deadline: 9th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview.