Saro Agro-Allied is a leading agricultural commodities exporting company that started in 1996 as a cocoa trading company and today trades both locally and internationally. Our operations over time have covered sesame seeds, cashew and cocoa- producing communities in Nigeria. The business has been repositioned to become a Consumer driven sustainable Agric. & Food business Company that will play in the multi seed oil crushing, value added export and marketing of branded food products in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Account Officer is under direction and charged with the responsibility of performing a variety of shipping/receiving, stocking activities; stores and distributes supplies, maintains inventory and stock records; and performs related work as required.
- The Account Officer monitor and supervise all activities & reporting as relate to finance and account of the Territory under him/her in delivery prompt, accurate and timely report. He is to ensure adherence to laydown policy & procedure the guard and protect all identified risk assets
ERP Optimization & Financial Control and Risk management:
- Receives and post all materials (incoming/outgoing) and reconciles with shipment notification,
- Ensure daily posting of all transactions (Sales invoice, collection lodgement & stock transfer),
- Reports, documents and tracks damages and discrepancies on orders received
- Escalate any issue as it affects smooth running of daily operation to Business accountant and ensure prompt resolution
- Monitor to ensure End of the reconciliation happen in all Drop Point under his/her supervision
- Review of all risk asset to identify and non-conformity and report thereon to the Business accountant
- Report any infraction notice during the course of the business and ensure closure of such within the time frame specified in the infraction closure guideline
- Ensure the creation of customer on Navision follow the customer creation policy though the duly signed KYC by HOS
- Assist the Business accountant in ensuring the customer balance as represented on Navision reflect the actual amount owned by the customer through customer validation and verification exercise
- Assist the Business accountant in ensuring adherence to lay down policy as relate Stock Management, Warehousing & Cash handling
- Assist the Business accountant in carrying out stock count or audit as might be determined by Business accountant from time to time
Financial Reporting and General Administration:
- Prepare and send the daily sales and lodgement report to the Business accountant.
- Prepare stock, CIH, customer & bank reconciliation and send it to Business accountant for his review.
- Ensure the weekly report is sent to the Business accountant accurately & timely.
- Ensure proper document handling and filling for reference audit and reference purposes
- Prepare and send all other report as might be requested by the Business accountant from time to time
Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of an HND/BSC in Accounting related course
- Applicant must have a Minimum of 5yrs working experience
- Age: 28 – 35
- Report accurately and timely;
- Perform general storekeeping and warehouse duties;
- Maintain accurate manual and computer records;
- Ability to work independently and deliver
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- High personal responsibility, accountability, and integrity required
- Maintain cooperative working relationships;
- Demonstrate sensitivity to stock inflow/outflows.
- Resourcefulness, curiosity, and solution-oriented mind-set desirable
- MS Office tools, Modern warehouse procedures, including methods of proper and orderly storage and issuance of materials; basic stock inventory procedures; requisitions, invoices, Waybill, GRN, Bin Card, and computerized warehouse record keeping systems.
Deadline: 10th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online