IDMANN Academy provides focused tutorial support to students in small groups led by highly trained and experienced instructors. Our online (only) live-instruction format ensures that students can learn from the safety of their homes while getting the attention they need from highly experienced and qualified teachers.
At IDMANN Academy, we operate online, providing critical tutorial services to a culturally and geographically diverse range of students and families.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant (Educational Programs)
Location: Umuahia, Abia
Employment Type: Full Time
- At IDMANN Academy (www.idmann.academy) we provide training for academic advancement and professional development in young students. We have an opening for a number of assistants who would support our training, learning and knowledge services operations.
- The assistants would be responsible for supporting the evaluation of training offerings; setting up and scheduling training events; as well as involvement in the design and planning of educational and training services.
- This is a position that is ideally suited for interns interested in education, educational management, or human capital (or human resource) development.
- We welcome applicants at all levels of development and experience, including more experienced applicants and individuals seeking to effect a career change into education/educational program management.
To be successful, candidates must have all of the following:
- Demonstrable passion for education and expanding educational access.
- Good understanding of the impact of education on personal and professional development.
- Prior (or current) experience as a teacher, instructor, or practice supervisor/manager would be advantageous.
- Prior experience teaching or learning using an online platform. (This would be very helpful.)
- Very high level of attentiveness to detail.
- Very good writing skills.
- Sound organizational skills.
- Outstanding facility with social media and social media management.
- Experience with videoconferencing (and possibly remote learning).
- Good facility with social media platforms.
- A professional and competent disposition.
Upon confirmation of employment, employees enjoy health insurance, pension and educational & training benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter outlining their relevant training and / or experience to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.