PalmPay Limited, a subsidiary of Transsnet Group is a Mobile Money Operator in Nigeria. The Company is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria and insured by NDIC. The Company commenced operations in 2019; with core investors such Transsion Group, NetEase and Mediatek with business presence spread across the Country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative / Warehouse Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times
- Hiring maintenance vendors to repair or replace damaged office equipment.
- Reports writing.
- Devising ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspecting the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Ensuring product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers.
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs.
- Minimum of HND or its equivalent in relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 1 year cognate experience.
- Experience in FinTech / Financial Sector would be an added advantage.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good inventory and control skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good computer skills
- Self starter.
Deadline: 17th September, 2021.