FOAK Business Solutions Limited – Our client, Cardinal Torch Company Limited, an agro commodity trading company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrator & Client Relations Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Point of contact between management and operations team.
- Maybe the first point of contact for suppliers and customers.
- Responsible for handling bank interactions/correspondence with respect to submission or retrieval of documents or information.
- Liaise with the operations team – agricultural scientists, field operations, and logistics officers on their daily activities and provide support where necessary.
- Work closely with the operations team to ensure that all tasks are completed to schedule and in compliance with relevant legislation.
- Keeping up to date with policies, health and safety, and tax laws.
- Knowledgeable of scheduled trips of the operations team to ascertain current locations/tasks at every point in time.
- Maintenance, renewal, and sharing of company registration and regulatory records when required.
- May be required to use tailor-made agricultural business software.
- Maintenance and renewal of company assets such as vehicle documentation.
- Maintain information database for Cardinal Torch and clients, keeping them accurate and storing them effectively.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings for the management team/board of directors.
- Completing legislative and management records.
- Providing general company information to clients or third parties when required.
- Receive and record invoices and send them out to the finance department.
- Arranging quotations for costing, ordering/buying, hiring, and maintaining farm machinery and equipment.
- General administrative duties including telephone work, writing letters and emails; and maintaining manual and computer filing systems.
- Responsible for basic Human Resource functions.
- Attend to inquiries and solve the basic queries of Cardinal Torch’s customers. For this, the front desk personnel should have some basic knowledge about the company’s products and services.
- Provide a helpdesk service logging customer calls/emails for complaints and resolution.
- Responsible for engaging with foreign clients on requests and appropriate follow-ups for closeout.
- Ad hoc: Attend to all tasks/responsibilities as directed by line manager or requested by management/board of directors.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in a related field.
- Appropriate tertiary education – Bachelor’s degree at the minimum requirement.
- Advanced computer literacy. Proficiency with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel & Powerpoint.
- Exceptional phone etiquette.
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and relationship management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be an excellent communicator to produce well-written reports and communicating results to a wide range of shareholders.
- Thorough and pay attention to details.
- Customer /client focus as well as Professionalism.
- Records management.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to work on your own and work well with others.
Deadline: 24th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Cover Letters & Updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Administrative & Client Relations Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only applicants who meet the requirements will be contacted.
Leave a Reply