Intake is an education consultancy which provides free and impartial counselling and application services for international students wishing to study at high schools, colleges and universities across the English-speaking world. The business was founded in Taiwan in 1993, and since then has helped thousands of students to study in the UK, USA, Australia and across the English-speaking world. The organization has grown considerably from our first office, and we now have offices in Ghana, Nigeria, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam, as well as a base in the UK. Intake has accrued a great deal of experience in assisting students to meet their international study goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Advisor Assistant
Locations: Ibadan – Oyo and Kano
Job Type: Full time
Specialization: Student Recruitment, Customer Service and Office Support
Reports to: Branch Manager
- The role will consist of providing constant counselling and administrative support to manage students’ application process and ensure hitch free placements into partner Institutions.
- The role entails an ability to multitask as well as a high degree of attention to details.
- Email/Telephone/Teams etc – responding to enquiries and maintaining contact with students.
- Continuous counselling and follow up of Students.
- Work closely with a counsellor to prepare and send applications for students.
- Conduct all follow up with universities and intake admissions team to ensure timely updates and offers for students.
- Visa Checking – confirm all documents are correct prior to visa submission.
- Any other task assigned by management.
- Minimum Qualification: BA / BSc
- Required Experience: We are looking for fresh graduates who recently completed the compulsory National Service (NYSC)
- A graduate degree with minimum second-class lower division
- Must have good management skills
- Must be able to work in a customer inter-facing environment.
- Excellent presentation, communication, and Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in teams and independently with minimal supervision.
- Have worked in similar role for at least 1-year full time.
- Good with Microsoft Excel, word, and power point, etc
- UK Education sector Industry Experience
- Track record of meeting set goals and targets
- Resident within the city where office is located.
Deadline: Saturday; 18th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualifed candidates should send a full CV and a Cover Letter (as one pdf document not separate pls) detailing why you think you are best suited for this job to: email@example.com Kindly indicate the position as the e-mail title i.e., “Advisor Assistant – Intake Kano office”.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.