Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting Limited – Our client in the Off-Grid Energy sector, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Strategy & Growth
- Responsible for providing relevant insights to help the company make the right decisions, address key challenges, and identify new ways to grow.
- Also help to drive critical business insights by gathering, reviewing, and testing data, applying a number of measures to provide solutions to key business decisions; risks identified and mitigated.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for bringing together crucial pieces of information such as strategic priorities, competitor performance, operational performance, innovations, markets, etc. from various internal and external sources in order to develop strategic options.
- Work with the CEO, Board, and other leadership members to support the strategic planning process to ensure that this process is timely, focused, and value adding.
- Draft and develop the strategic planning framework to implement across the company.
- Support the strategic planning process to ensure key milestones are achieved
- Serve as a business advisory / value enhancement role in supporting each unit across the organization in the development and execution of strategy
Requirement & Skills
- First Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Management, Economics, or Statistics, or in a related field.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills to clearly articulate the insights from findings to management and relevant stakeholders
- Intellectually curious individual with strong creative and imaginative prowess to generate ideas to solve business problems
- Have strong critical thinking abilities to draw sound conclusions from information and various data sources at their disposal.
- Have at least two years hands -on experience in analytics or management consulting.
- Should possess advanced excel skills and be proficient in PowerPoint for presentation purposes
- Advanced knowledge of data management and SQL for data manipulation, as well as programming experience (applicants should be able to use Python, R, etc) is highly
Deadline: 8th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.