We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with head office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity to work with our highly experienced team. If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria then apply if the position suits your skills and abilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate Director – Finance
Job Code: FSU ABUJA 001
- The incumbent will support Director of Finance and Subcontract in budget preparation, expenditure monitoring (review and analysis) and control in compliance with donor’s financial/programmatic reporting requirements and organizational policies and procedures.
- S/He will support in developing, implementing and reviewing appropriate systems that provide for funds accountability and accurate charging against appropriate grants budget.
- S/he will also participate in providing financial report for annual budget planning, audit reviews and assessments by working closely with technical teams to obtain inputs. Perform other duties as required.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance with membership and certification in professional association i.e. ICAN, ACCA. 8+ years in Financial Management experience with at least 4 in a supervisory capacity and prior experience working for an international NGO.
- Independent judgment and discretion in completing assignments.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, accept and discharge substantial responsibilities; prioritizes work assignments and work on tight deadlines with good attention to detail.
Deadline: 24th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their Current CV and Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating position and location in Microsoft Word format by email to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION, AND APPLICANT FULL NAME; e.g. “COM01 Abuja, JOHN BULL”.
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as an application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Residents of the Location(s) stated and its environs are encouraged to apply and will be given priority.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process.
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.